LCash – A Campus Essential
LCash is a prepaid spending account on your LCard accepted at campus
locations. It is designed to eliminate the need to carry cash around campus.
You or your parents must make a deposit to your LCash account before using
it for purchases.
· Accepted – Welcomed at the places you need and want to go on campus.
· Convenient – Make purchases with the LCard you already carry. No need to carry cash, exact change, or debit/credit cards.
· Fast & Easy Use – Just swipe and go at self-service locations, or present to the cashier for payment.
· Prepaid – Only spend what you have. No costs, interest, or fees to add value or use the account. Your account balance is immediately adjusted as you use your card.
· Easy to Add Value – Add value to your account by check or debit/credit card – via mail, web, phone, or in-person.
· 24/7 Account Access – Add value, view transaction history, establish a guest account, and more! Once registered, you’re in total control of your account 24/7.
· Use LCash & Save! – Receive discounts and coupons in your registered email address, just for using LCash!
· Auto Reload - Create a schedule to automatically add value to your account - you determine the dollar amount and frequency - a great budgeting tool for students and parents!
· Safe & Secure – If you lose your LCard, you can suspend your account and have your value transferred to a new card.